BY VISITING THIS SITE, THE LICENSEE ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE LICENSEE HAS READ AND AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT.
This License Agreement ("License") is made between MNI of Evanston, Illinois ("MNI") and the organization or individual ("Licensee") licensing the use of certain copyrighted company profile data ("Data") compiled by MNI and accessed through a web-based subscription service ("IndustrySelect"). As the Licensee or authorized agent for the Licensee, or an authorized user of the Licensee, I have read, understand, and acknowledge the following:
- I understand that the Data provided by MNI is proprietary in nature and protected by U.S. and international copyrights and may only be used in accordance with the terms of this License.
- I understand the Data is licensed exclusively for Licensee's own use and may not be shared in whole or part with any 3rd parties, partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, or parent or holding companies, used on behalf of other companies or individuals, used to promote products or services other than my own, published or redistributed in any way, resold or transferred to others, or used to create any derivative works or products or services that are competitive in nature to MNI. I understand that MNI uses hidden seed records and other means to monitor my use of the Data to ensure it is in accordance with this License.
- I understand I may not use the Data to sell, promote, or solicit directory listings, business directories, or directory advertising in any print or digital format. Representing the Data as available to appear (or implying it appears) in any publication or database is prohibited. The Data may not be used to help compile or enhance a database, mailing list, or directory to be published, posted online, or otherwise revealed, sold, or transferred to any 3rd party.
- I understand that over the course of my subscription, companies may be added or removed based on the results of MNI's ongoing research efforts, and therefore the total number of companies in my subscription may fluctuate. This will have no impact on my subscription pricing.
- I understand that while MNI has made every reasonable effort to ensure the validity of the Data and keep up with changes, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. I understand the data is provided on an "as is" basis and there are no warranties, expressed or implied, that the Data is error free, and no refunds or credits are provided for inaccurate Data. I understand that not every data field is populated for every company.
- I understand that it is my sole responsibility to ensure that my use of the Data is in full compliance with all local, state, and federal laws regarding privacy, direct marketing, email, telemarketing, fax, and the use of personal information. Learning about and complying with additional requirements of local, state, and federal laws are my own responsibility. I understand that some individuals listed in the Data may be physically located in Canada and other countries outside the U.S.
- I understand that companies and individuals listed in Data have not "opted in" to be contacted by me nor have they undergone any sort of "opt out" processing. Any contact attempts I make by any means are considered unsolicited. I will promptly honor all requests by recipients not to be contacted again. I assume responsibility for any complaints from recipients regarding unsolicited communication in any form from the Licensee or its representatives. I will not disclose to any recipient that their personal information was obtained from MNI, refer to MNI by name or inference, nor suggest in any way that the recipient contact MNI to remove their information from MNI's database.
- I understand that while my use of the Data is at my own discretion, it is in my best interest to communicate in a professional, courteous, and ethical manner. My content will abide by the American Marketing Association Codes of Conduct. I understand that MNI reserves the right to request samples of my communication content to verify it is in accordance with this License.
- I further understand that while the use of the Data is at my own discretion, I will not knowingly violate local, state, or federal laws or promote products or services that are illegal or otherwise inappropriate for this audience. I understand that some individuals listed in the Data may be minors.
- I understand that MNI cannot make any guarantees that the use of the Data will meet my requirements or achieve a certain level of success. I understand that no refunds or credits are provided should my use of the Data not produce the desired response or lead to damages, lost profits, lost savings, or other incidental or consequential damages.
- I understand that I may not share my login credentials for IndustrySelect with any other users or 3rd parties and will not allow any other individuals to access my IndustrySelect account at any time. I understand that each individual person accessing or utilizing the Data in any form must be individually licensed, even if the person does not have a need to access the IndustrySelect service directly.
- I understand that while MNI has made every reasonable effort to ensure IndustrySelect will run free of errors under normal use, MNI cannot guarantee the operation of IndustrySelect will be uninterrupted or error free. MNI will take every reasonable step to ensure the highest amount of uptime possible but shall not be liable in the event of a limited or extended outage.
- I understand that MNI will provide me with technical support on a limited basis for the duration of my subscription. I understand MNI is not responsible for problems caused by changes or updates in my operating system, web browser, or characteristics of my computer hardware or software that may affect my access to IndustrySelect or the Data. Further, MNI is not responsible for problems caused by the interaction of IndustrySelect or the Data with my operating system, web browser, or any other installed software.
- I understand that IndustrySelect will perform substantially in accordance with the features advertised on the website, but MNI reserves the right to add or remove features as it deems necessary to serve customer needs and maintain efficiency, speed, and performance for all users.
- I understand that failure to comply with any term or condition of this License will result in the termination of the License, and that I will be subject to all applicable legal remedies and/or prosecution. Upon termination, I must immediately cease any and all use of the Data and ensure it is permanently deleted from my CRMs, databases, computers, and files, as well as those of any service provider I hired to handle my marketing.
- I understand that due to the nature of the fact that the Data can be printed and/or exported from IndustrySelect, MNI is unable to provide refunds or exchanges. All sales are final. I was offered a demo prior to my purchase.
- I will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless MNI and its respective representatives from any 3rd party claims that may arise related to the use of this Data, and agree that MNI's total liability for any and all claims shall never exceed the purchase amount of the subscription.
- I understand that all provisions of this License are by their nature intended to survive termination.
If at any time the terms of this License change, those changes will be posted to the website, so all users are aware of the changes. If you have any questions about this License, which is governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, contact MNI, 1633 Central Street, Evanston, Illinois, 60201 or by email.